It isn’t just about killing bugs.
If that’s all you want to do, we wish you well. However, if you’re interested in building a career as a pest control professional and contributing to the growth of one of the most unique companies in the Pacific Northwest, we’d like to hear from you!
The Halt team is a dynamic group of entrepreneurial people who thrive on creating relationships with customers and are solution-oriented. As a team we believe in learning from each other and that there’s always something new to learn. We believe that in addition to offering a safe environment and opportunities to grow and advance our careers, our work should allow us to be creative and even have some fun.
Halt Pest Control offers its employees a generous compensation plan, a great work environment and all the tools necessary to be successful, including the opportunity to continue their education in the field of pest control. Halt also provides clean, well maintained vehicles that offer plenty of room to easily do the job, gas cards and company paid cell phones.
If Halt sounds like the type of team you want to be a part of explore The Halt Difference today! You can download our pest control job application, complete it and send it in along with your resume and references to:
Halt Pest Control, Inc.
3800 SW Cedar Hills Boulevard Suite 207
Beaverton, Oregon 97005
All job applicants are subject to drug testing and criminal and driving background checks. Halt is a drug-free workplace.
Halt Pest Control Benefits include:
- Generous compensation plan with incentives.
- Company paid Medical, Dental & Vision insurance for full-time employees.
- 8 paid holidays: New Years Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the Friday after, and Christmas Day. (In addition usually we are off on Christmas Eve and the day after Christmas.)
- A generous vacation policy: After 1 year of service you get 1 week paid vacation, 2 weeks after 2 years and 3 weeks after 5 years.
Culture and Values
Halt Pest Control, Inc. hires only dedicated pest control professionals and provides an environment and company culture that encourages continuous learning, cross-training, teamwork and excellence in the delivery of our services and interactions with our customers. With this environment and culture in place, we:
- Continually maintain and strive to exceed our consistently high level of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Are consistently quick to respond to customer needs.
- Invest time to educate our clients and to create relationships with every customer.
- Are easy to work with and committed to delivering peace of mind by always resolving our customers pest issues.
Halt Pest Control, Inc. Values:
- Providing work that is challenging and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Treating one another, and our customers, with dignity and respect.
- Integrity, honesty and a commitment to each other and our clients.
- Our employees’ right to a safe work environment.
- Each employee’s ability to bring creativity, energy and fun to their daily work.
- Delivering the best possible services and advice to our customers, regardless of whether it means another sale for us.
- Self-respect through a professional, clean, polished appearance and manner.
- Loyalty of both customers and staff and rewarding that loyalty.